If you're struggling with an untreated hair, skin or nail condition, you understand just how frustrating it can be to deal with. Some problems simply will not go away on their own-you may need medical dermatology services. For residents of the Lawrenceville, NJ area, Wellness Dermatology is a top choice.
Our board-certified dermatologist provides both medical and surgical dermatology services. Schedule a consultation today to learn how we can help you improve your health and well-being.
Experiencing total wellness means feeling good physically, mentally and emotionally. If an annoying skin condition is standing in your way, it's time to schedule a medical dermatology appointment. Wellness Dermatology can treat:
- Adolescent and adult acne
- Inflammatory skin conditions including itching, redness, rashes, rosacea, and seborrheic dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin pigmentation problems
- Nail fungus
- Bumps, lumps, and cysts
- Aging skin problems including benign skin growths, skin tags, and precancerous skin growths (actinic keratosis)
- Contagious skin diseases such as athlete's foot, herpes, impetigo, nail fungus, ringworm, and shingles, as well as fugal and bacterial infections of the skin
- Atypical moles, skin cancer screening and treatment including skin cancer surgery and Mohs Micrographic Surgery, and melanoma screening
- Dry skin, scaly skin, sweaty palms/feet and underarms, contact dermatitis
- Common and genital warts
- Poison ivy, bed bugs, and skin allergies
- Hair and scalp problems including alopecia (hair loss), and dandruff
- Scleroderma, cutaneous autoimmune disorders, morphea, and cutaneous lupus
- Skin ulcers and systemic diseases that produce changes in the skin
- And more
We also provide surgical dermatology services to those who need them. Learn more about our practice when you contact us today.